Support Khyentse Foundation
Sharing the Merit
“Even if they give just one cent, people should have the motivation of putting a drop of water in the ocean. A drop of water on its own will easily evaporate, but in the ocean it will always remain.”
– Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche
There are many ways you can contribute to Khyentse Foundation:
- SEND A CONTRIBUTION BY MAIL Download a PDF form on the right column on this page and follow the instructions, or contact your country representative.
- NAME KHYENTSE FOUNDATION AS A BENEFICIARY Consider KF as a beneficiary if you are planning your will or estates. Contact info@khyentsefoundation for more information.
What will your donation do?
- US$28 provides medical support for 600 monks for one day.
- US$50 formats 650 pages of precious Buddhist texts for preservation.
- US$250 supports a monk or nun for one year, or sponsors the translation of one page of the Tibetan Kangyur.
- US$3,000 supports a Cambodian monk to study for a post-graduate degree for one year, or sponsors a youth development program.
- US$10,000 supports the English program for 70 monks for one year.
Legal and Fiscal Notes
Khyentse Foundation is incorporated in the United States and is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit religious organization. It is governed by the rules and regulations pertaining to nonprofit organizations in the United States.
All donations to Khyentse Foundation are fully tax deductible for U.S. taxpayers. The tax deductibility of donations from other countries is subject to the laws and regulations of each country. Please check with your accountant, tax lawyer, or tax office, or speak with the Khyentse Foundation representative for your country, to ascertain whether your donation can be deductible. The Foundation provides documentation of your contributions.