- Kris Yao and Isabel Pedrosa were appointed KF Board members.
- Pema Tshering and Rinzin Lhamu of Bhutan were invited to be KF country representatives.
- Suyin Lee was appointed Beneficiary Coordinator in the Executive Office.
- Alysia Lee, Ngodup Dorje, Gene Chan, Gregory Forgues, Kelly Yang, and Donavan Van Leeuwen were appointed advisors to the Investment Committee.
- Ngodrup Dorje will join the Grants Review Committee as the coordinator.
- The Fundraising Committee was dissolved. Its activities will be carried out by the KF country teams.
- Kris Yao, Steven Goodman, and Cangioli Che will concentrate their efforts on the Endowed Chair of Buddhist Studies.
- Nancy Lee, Yinwah Ma, and Sharon Roe were invited to work on special projects.
A number of changes have been made to the organization of Khyentse Foundation’s volunteer corps. For complete details, go to https://khyentsefoundation.org/whoweare.html