There has been an increase in people and groups misrepresenting themselves on the internet and social media as being Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche or official outlets for his organizations. To clarify any confusion created by these unofficial accounts, we are sharing a list of the approved and authentic media outlets for Rinpoche and his mandala. Rinpoche has appointed communications teams for his various activities and personally maintains several social media accounts. All of Rinpoche’s official organizations are listed below. If you receive solicitations or communications from a person or organization not listed here, please be cautious in responding.
Founded in 1989, Siddhartha’s Intent supports Rinpoche’s Buddhadharma activities worldwide by organizing teachings and retreats, distributing and archiving recorded teachings, transcribing, editing and translating manuscripts and practice texts, and establishing a global community committed to continual study and practice.
- English: www.siddharthasintent.org
- 繁體中文網站: www.cht.siddharthasintent.org
- 简体中文网站: siddharthasintent.org
- 简体中文网站: www.almostbuddhist.com
- Global: www.facebook.com/siddharthasintent
- Australia: www.facebook.com/Siddharthas.Intent.Australia
- Brazil: www.facebook.com/siddharthasintentbrasil
- China: www.facebook.com/siddharthasintentchinese
- Hong Kong: www.facebook.com/sihongkong
- Japan: www.facebook.com/sijapan
- Korea: www.facebook.com/siddharthasintentkorea
- Mexico: www.facebook.com/simexico
- North America: www.facebook.com/siddharthasintentnorthamerica
- Singapore: www.facebook.com/siddharthasintentsg
腾讯视频: 悉达多本愿会 （v.qq.com/vplus/si）
A global philanthropic organization founded in 2001 to support all traditions of Buddhist study and practice.
- English: www.khyentsefoundation.org
- 繁體中文網站: www.cht.khyentsefoundation.org
- 简体中文网站: cht.khyentsefoundation.org(under development)
- Portuguese: ptbr.khyentsefoundation.org
An international nonprofit organization dedicated to ensuring the education, health, and safety of at-risk women and children in the developing world.
- International, English: www.lotusoutreach.org
- International, 繁體中文網站: www.lotusoutreach.org/lotusoutreachchinese
- Australia: www.lotusoutreachaustralia.
- Canada: www.lotusoutreachsocietycanada.ca
84000: TRANSLATING THE WORDS OF THE BUDDHA
A global nonprofit initiative to translate all of the Buddha’s words into modern languages and make them available to everyone.
Wechat: 84000佛典传译 (Wechat ID: Translate84000)
SEA TO SKY RETREAT CENTRE
Sea to Sky Retreat Centre (SSRC) was founded in 1993 on a secluded 40-acre site in British Columbia’s coastal mountain range. SSRC hosts a wide variety of programs and gatherings, from contemplative retreats across various religious traditions to body work and yoga trainings, as well as Siddhartha’s Intent seminars under senior instructors appointed by Rinpoche.
PEACE VASE PROJECT
Initiated by Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche in 1991 to create world peace and harmony on all levels, in all places, by planting peace vases.
Established in 2006 and located in Bir, India, Deer Park is a center for the study of classical Indian wisdom traditions.
BODHI BHAJAN PROJECT
Bodhi Bhajan Project is an initiative to revive the Nalanda Tradition in India, by sharing Sanskrit liturgy, sutras, and shastras, all set to Indian classical music.
The Lhomon Society was founded by Rinpoche in Bhutan in 2010 and formally registered as a Civil Society Organization in 2012. Its core project is the Samdrup Jongkhar Initiative.
THE SAMDRUP JONGKHAR INITIATIVE
To build resilient and self-reliant communities that exist in a spirit of interdependence among the people and with the natural environment.
MIDDLE WAY EDUCATION
Established in 2017 to create an integrated Buddhist education for children.
MIDDLE WAY SCHOOL
Rinpoche established Jamyang Khyenpa to oversee his monastic activities in Bhutan and to promote Buddhism through study and practice in Bhutan.
RINPOCHE’S PERSONAL SITES
The best way to keep informed is to sign up for the mailings lists directly on these sites and to follow the official social media accounts listed below. Rinpoche has also expressed his thoughts on social media.
May the authentic Buddhadharma flourish and the lives of the teachers be long.