In This Issue
This issue focuses on Khyentse Foundation’s accomplishments in the first five years, and on Rinpoche’s vision for the next five.
- Khyentse Foundation as a Patron of Buddhism
- Instead of Building Monasteries We Build People
- Khyentse Foundation Sets Five-Year Goals
- Guiding Principles
- Five-Year Goals
- Khyentse Foundation is trying to practice this kind of support system.
- Pendant: The Ashoka Lion
- Scholarships Become KF Top Priority
- What Buddha Found
- Khyentse Foundation News
- KF Partners with KEAP to Support Theravadin Tradition in Cambodia
- Rinpoche visits Berkley
- Good News from Deer Park Institute 7
- 2007 Teaching Schedule