FOR PRINTING ONTO PAPER SIZED 11 x 17 or A3
- Download the PDF file with the desired language and size.
- Either transfer file to a flash drive or locate a local printing service with online options for uploading.
- Request 80lb or 100lb matte paper.
- All files are formatted to either 11” x 17” (tabloid) or 297mm x 420mm (A3) NOTE: Both papers sizes are standard. Most countries use A3, but the USA, Canada, and parts of Mexico use 11” x 17” paper.
- Request the file to be printed “as is.”
- Or if the file falls outside of your printer’s margins ask that the file be printed “fit to paper” or “fit to printable area.”
- Once printed request the printer “trim to bleed” along the left side, top and bottom of the file AND in equal proportion on the right side.